Color coding in Family Tree Maker 2019 is a great tool, but you can’t print a list of the ones who have been color-coded. Here is a workaround.
- Open a file
- Double-click a person
- Chose plus-sign and More
- Under Add Fact, Choose New
- Make a name under the Fact label – ex. Checked
- Make a choice from Fact Elements
- Finish your choices
- Click Add Fact
Note: This will not necessarily be a proper GEDCOM-tag.
Go to the front page and choose Customize View to the lower right. Choose the new Fact “Checked”, and click the right arrow. Click OK. It will now show as a new field under the person you are researching.
Make a List of Individuals Report
- Click Publish
- Choose Person Reports and List of Individuals Report.
- Click Create Report to the right.
- In the next menu click Selected Individuals under Individuals to include.
- Click Filter In, and All Facts.
- Choose Checked and Any Data under Date. The Conditions have to exist. Click OK. Click Apply. You will have a report of all the people you made a new tag for.